3 days left
MPR/UPR + SEN allowance
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
The Pines School
Phone Number: 0121 464 6136
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: September 2021
We are looking for a committed and outstanding teacher with ASC experience to be part of our team at The Pines working within our Early Years phase of the school. We are looking for a dynamic teacher who will inspire and nurture our pupils, who will be able to meet a range of needs.
At the Pines we are continuing on an exciting journey, as our provision continues to grow. We are an all age ASC specific school, currently going up to year 10. We have recently become part of the Birmingham Special Schools Cooperative Trust and are a maintained Foundation Special School. We currently have 212 pupils on role, all of whom have an EHCP and a diagnosis of Autism.
Our vision is to create a safe and happy environment for children to develop life-long communication skills to become valued members of modern day society.
Protect We endeavour to create an atmosphere where our pupils feel safe.
Inspire We inspire our children to be the best they can.
Nurture We nurture our children’s individuality.
Embrace We celebrate our differences and give everyone a chance. Everyone is precious and included in our school.
Succeed We celebrate all achievements, no matter how big or small!
We are looking for a committed and outstanding teachers with ASC experience to be part of our team to plan, develop and work within our Primary phase. Experience of working with pupils with Autism and significant learning disabilities is essential. We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers. We welcome visits to the school and more information can be found on our Website.
We can offer you:
· a positive and rewarding collaborative working environment within a team of dedicated, experienced and supportive colleagues,
· a commitment to support you in developing new skills through a wide range of professional development opportunities and experiences, coaching and mentoring,
· the support and partnership of highly committed Governors and parents,
· the opportunity to make a huge contribution to the education and lives of children who respond very positively to high quality teaching
You will offer us:
· your considerable skill as an outstanding teacher who has experience of working within the foundations stage, with pupils with ASC and difficulties with communication, social interaction, learning behaviours and sensory differences,
· Experience and excellent pedagogical knowledge of either the EYFS curriculum.
· your commitment to engaging and inspiring our pupils, high expectations and raising standards and the ability to make a real difference to their learning opportunities,
· your flexibility, commitment and excellent interpersonal skills as a valuable member of a classroom and whole school team,
· your positive approach to challenge, change and school development.
Closing Date: 17 May 2021, 12:00 noon
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Harpreet Kaur (Senior Office Manager) to book in on the visit dates, May 6 @ 4pm or May 10 @ 9:30pm. Visits will be lead by Clare McCormick Deputy Headteacher and visitors will be asked to comply with COVID regulations.
Phone: 0121 464 6136 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available to download and also on the school website. You can also email the school requesting an application pack.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.