The Trust is looking to appoint an inspirational and highly effective Teacher who is committed to supporting the Multi Academy Trust to educational excellence and further developing the distinctive Christian character of educational provision and the school community.
* Highly motivated and an excellent role model?
* Able to encourage positive relationships?
* Keen to work with staff, who take control of their own professional development?
* Have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and children?
* Have the ability to identify areas of improvement and contribute creatively to help improve our school?
Additional Information & How to Apply
We can offer
* A school that is committed to the wellbeing, work life balance and professional development of all staff.
* A team that work together effectively to drive improvement and sustain quality in the school.
* The opportunity to make a real difference to the community we serve.
If our offer is what you are looking for, and you feel you have the necessary skills to contribute to our continuing successful journey, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed: Tours are welcome anytime. If you wish to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs S. Randhawa on 02476 613670 or e-mail email@example.com
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9 May 2021
St Johns Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.