Year 6 Classteacher / PSHE leader
M1 - M6
Required: 1st September 2021
St George’s CE Primary School is an inclusive, multi-cultural school located in the city of Worcester. We are looking for a teacher with Year 6 experience to join our hard-working team. We are committed to ensuring our children have the very best provision: a broad curriculum with a variety of enrichment opportunities so we are seeking candidates who are:
- Enthusiastic, capable and reflective practitioners;
- Keen to be part of a supportive team;
- Committed to school improvement, in particular to lead on PSHE and RSE.
We can offer
- a friendly team where everyone matters;
- a commitment to staff well-being and professional development;
- engaged and supportive parents and governors;
- well-behaved children who are eager to learn.
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers.
St George’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Due to this post having access to children, volunteers will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities.
If you are interested, visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on email@example.com or 01905 619454 to arrange a time.
All applications must use the WCC form, CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: 12 noon - 5th May 2021
Interviews will take place week beginning 17/5/21