Temporary Administration Assistant (to cover staff sickness)
5 days left
Salary Scale – Scale 2
21 hours per week for 39 weeks per year (term time including inset days) – days and times to be agreed at interview.
Required for June 2021
Powick CE Primary School is part of the Diocese of Worcester Multi Academy Trust. We provide a safe, inclusive environment to enable everyone in our school community to aspire to achieve their full potential.
The Governing Body of Powick CE Primary School is seeking to appoint a welcoming, enthusiastic, and efficient office administrator to work as part of the administrative team. This is a temporary post to cover staff sickness, but there may be a possibility of the post becoming permanent.
Powick CE Primary School is a friendly, caring school. We deliver an excellent, exciting education within a happy, caring and supportive environment. In July 2012, Ofsted confirmed our existing ‘Outstanding’ status. This is an exciting opportunity to work with delightful children as part of a dedicated and inspired staff team.
The successful candidate will:
- be the champion of first impressions for the school
- be committed to the safety and well-being of all pupils
- undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone calls and face-to- face enquiries
- be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the school calendar
- undertake typing, word-processing and other IT based tasks
- respond to routine correspondence
- have good interpersonal, organisation, communication and time management skills
- be prepared to be flexible
- support with pupil attendance and registers
We can offer:
- opportunity for individualised CPD and other training
- a caring, committed, friendly and hard working staff
- happy, well-behaved, enthusiastic and motivated pupils who are proud of their school and enjoy learning
- a supportive Governing Body
Powick Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure, two positive references, medical clearance and evidence of appropriate qualifications.
For further information, a detailed job description and application form please contact the school on 01905 830336 or email: email@example.com
Visits to the school are encouraged after school hours and can be arranged by telephoning the school.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Tuesday 18th May 2021
Interviews to take place on Thursday 27th May 2021.