2 x Main Scale Teacher - Lyng Primary School
6 days left
2 x Main Scale Teacher – NQT’s welcome to apply Vacancy from 1st September 2021
Lyng Primary is a two form entry Primary school, rated Good by Ofsted in 2020 and rapidly moving towards Outstanding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in our school, to ‘make a difference’ to enhance children’s lives and continue to drive the school forward.
The successful candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic about teaching and learning.
- Be committed to raising standards
- Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher.
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Have high expectations of children’s attainment, progress, behaviour and personal development
- Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice
We can offer:
- a welcoming community
- happy, friendly, enthusiastic and well-behaved children
- excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- supportive and hard-working colleagues
- an active and supportive Governing Body
Lyng Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and clearances, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application forms are available online and are returnable directly to the school.
Closing Date: 19th May 2021
Interviews: week commencing: 7th June 2021
Full time and Permanent
Horton Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 7SQ.
19th May 2021