Class Teacher - St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School
1 day left
Fixed term until 31.08.2022 - possibility of a permanent position
If you want to make a clear and substantial difference to the lives and opportunities of each child who is entrusted to your care, then St Patrick’s is a school that would welcome you to visit. We need you to join us on our journey as we continue to improve our school and our outcomes for our pupils. Our school values direct everything we do and in order to ensure the best education for our pupils we want somebody to join us who can show clear drive, dedication and determination. You will be joining a hard-working and family-orientated staff that work together to achieve for all.
Why St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School & Nursery?
- A happy Catholic school community where positive pupils enjoy learning.
- Excellent home/school parish links.
- A committed LGB and friendly supportive staff and parents
About the role?
- We are looking for a teacher who is happy to actively contribute to our ethos and take on a subject responsibility.
- An excellent practitioner who will help to promote high standards of behaviour and attainment.
- A team player who is committed to their own professional development and that of their colleagues.
- A candidate with a sense of humour who understands the wider role.
- Someone who has a friendly and caring nature and has a passion for subject development and outcomes for children – please state strengths.
We are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher who is willing to take on a subject responsibility.
Closing date: 14 May 2021
Informal enquiries, further details and application forms from Mrs T. Miles, Bursar on 01785 413275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org All applications should be returned to St Patrick's Catholic Primary & Nursery, Marston Road, Stafford. ST16 3BT
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.