Classteacher - 0.5/0.6 fte
4 days left
Fixed term contract to 31 August 2022.
Thomas Jolyffe is a welcoming, outward looking 2 form entry school on the north side of Stratford-upon-Avon. We serve a diverse community and aim to keep the needs of the children and their families at the heart of all that we do. We wish to appoint an outstanding class teacher to join us in making a positive contribution to improving outcomes for all.
- Committed to the welfare of all children?
- An excellent teacher who sets high standards for themselves and others?
- Able to plan and deliver lessons that are exciting and engaging, and which foster a love of learning?
- A positive and pro-active person, able to motivate and support others?
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve
- A committed, hard-working staff
- Good opportunities for professional development.
Additional Information & How to Apply
All completed Application Forms and Equality Details Forms should be returned by post or emailed to Mrs Susan Arthur, School Business Manager, Thomas Jolyffe Primary School, Clopton Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6TE, email@example.com.
Informal visits to school are welcome but will only be conducted after the school day in line with current guidelines. School Office 01789 267015.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Closing date: 14 May