2 days left
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
St Mary's C of E Primary & Nursery
285 Hamstead Road
Telephone Number: 0121 554 3751
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 01 September 2021
Due to the re-location of a member of staff the Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated dedicated teacher to join our hardworking and committed staff. Upper KS2/SAT’s experience would be an advantage but is not essential. The position is to start from September 2021. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
We are a ‘Good’ (Ofsted July 2018) two form entry primary academy. St Mary’s C of E Primary Academy was also deemed Outstanding in the most recent SIAMS inspection (March 2018). The Academy has recently joined The Fioretti Trust moving from being a stand alone academy to being part of a MAT.
Although experience in role is desirable, we welcome applications from NQT’s. Ideally you will have current classroom experience.
We are looking for practitioners with:-
- a record of good or outstanding classroom practice.
- high standards and expectations for pupil achievement and behaviour.
- the ability to assess and plan for pupil progress.
- a thorough understanding of the expectations of the primary curriculum.
- excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- supportive staff and enthusiastic pupils.
- opportunities to on a middle leadership role for the right candidate.
- a happy, caring and vibrant ethos and environment.
- the support and professional development associated with being part of a wide network.
If you feel you have the experience and necessary skills and are able to support a strong church school ethos then we would like to hear from you. Informal visits, by appointment, are welcome and encouraged. Please contact the school office to book an appointment. Covid secure measures will be in place.
Closing Date: 17 May 2021at 12 Midday
Shortlisting: Tuesday 18th May 2021
Observations: Monday 24th May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 27th May 2021
Please see the school website www.stmaryshandsworth.co.uk or contact the school office for an application pack.
St Mary’s C of E Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding its pupils. Please note that, as we are committed to safer recruitment and safeguarding practices, the successful applicant will be subject to all safer recruiting practices including enhanced DBS and right to work checks. Two references will be obtained prior to appointment.
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.