Senior Early Years Educator
32.5 Hours per Week
An opportunity has arisen to be a lead practitioner in our busy community Nursery. We require a committed person with a passion for supporting our children’s learning who will enhance our dedicated team.
This is a permanent position – 32.5 hours per week - 39 weeks per year (term – time only plus INSET Training Days)
Our ambition at Boughton Leigh Infant School is to provide an outstanding education for all our students, regardless of background or ability. Through our nurturing ethos and embedded approach to child-centred learning, we want to continue to provide our families with the best possible learning environment for their child
We are looking for a person who has:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A high standard of IT skills.
- A good track record of experience working and leading in a Nursery setting
- Minimum a Level 3 EYFS Qualification/equivalent, although an Early Years degree is preferable.
- Capability to prepare, deliver, oversee and lead the team with group activities
- Ability to provide an enabling environment following individual children’s needs and interests
Please see attached Job Description and Specification
Please see job specification attached to the advert
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please apply using the official application form and send via email to Mrs W Griffiths - School Business Manager
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CV's will not be accepted
Closing date: 12th May 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.