Janitor - Cheslyn Hay Primary School
JANITOR REQUIRED FOR MAY 2021
15 hours per week - Permanent
Grade 2 – £9.43 per hour
Hours of work: 6:00am – 8:00am and 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Cheslyn Hay Primary School is looking to appoint a reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking person to join our team as a Janitor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Opening and locking of the school
- Ensuring the premises is secure and safe
- Assisting with security when required
- Checking stock levels of cleaning and other equipment and ordering where required
- Assisting the premises maintenance technician with duties where required
This list is an example of duties and is not exhaustive. Please see the job description for a more comprehensive list.
We are looking for someone who:
• Delivers high standards in a safe and efficient manner
• Is both a team player but able to work independently when required
• Hard working
• Able to demonstrate a positive attitude around school.
• Has experience working in a similar role
We can offer you:
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere
• Friendly children who are proud of their school
• A strong and dedicated staff team
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th May at 1pm and should be returned either by email to email@example.com or to the school office clearly labelled FAO the Headteacher, Craig Griffiths at the address below.
If applicants are successful, they will be contacted with an interview date.
Cheslyn Hay Primary School
This job involves working with children and is therefore subject to advanced disclosure check through the confidential process administered by the Disclosure Baring Service A conviction may not exclude candidates from the job, but it will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.