Teacher Holly Grove Primary School
Class Teacher –Holly Grove Primary School
SCC Holly Grove Primary School
Staffordshire County Council
One year contract – to be reviewed at the end of the year and could be made permanent
32.5 hours per week
Closing date for applications
Monday 10th May 2021 Noon.
£25,714 – £31,464 (M1-M4) per annum (Subject to Teachers Terms and Conditions)
About the Role
Holly Grove Primary School is a good school
(Ofsted January 2020)
Required for September 2021 a dynamic and energetic teacher to work in our school. This is a one-year contract which could become a permanent position. NQT’s are very welcome to apply as well as teachers in the first stages of their teaching career. The year group will be dependent on the applicant’s experience.
The person appointed will
- Have a current knowledge of the curriculum
- Have current experience of working in primary aged children
- Have high expectations in all areas and be a good role model for our children.
- Be able use assessment to inform planning, setting challenging targets for pupils and able to accurately track pupil progress
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who will motivate and excite our children
- Have a “Can do attitude” looking for solutions and not problems.
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Be committed to working as part of a team, taking a full part in the life of our school.
- Develop a good working relationship with parents and the community
- Be motivated and have good organisational/time management skills.
We can offer you
•A happy welcoming school with a caring ethos
•A friendly, supportive and committed staff
•A positive learning environment
•A school which is committed to further professional development.
Visits to the school are encouraged but these will be after school due to our Covid risk assessment.
Please contact the school office on 01543 278620 to arrange a walkabout on
Thursday 6th May 3.30pm – 4pm and 4pm-4.30pm (Socially distanced with face mask)
Closing Date: Monday 10th May 2021 12 Noon
Interview: Thursday 13th May 2021
Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed by email
Please, within your personal statement, tell us what makes you special, why should we pick you! What makes you stand out from the crowd. Help us by giving us a flavour of yourself.