Maternity Leave KS4 Teacher (Main Scale + 1 SEN Point) - Forest Oak School
£30189.00 - £42579.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
NOR : September 2021 = 178
Maternity Leave KS4 Teacher (Main Scale + 1 SEN Point)
Early Career Teacher’s welcome
Required for September 2021 to teach a group of up to 14 KS4 students with moderate learning disabilities (students working within Primary year group expectations)
Our school is:
• “an outstanding school” (Ofsted, September 2011, 2014 & 2019)
• on a campus with two other schools
• in a purpose built environment, richly resourced with ICT
We are offering a school community:
• where pupils enjoy learning and value their relationships with us;
• where staff are passionate about enabling all pupils to achieve beyond expectation;
• where together we make a creative, dynamic team, proud to overcome challenges and celebrate each individual’s achievements.
Would you like to be part our team?
To find out more, through an informal chat or visit, please contact Jill Lambert at the school.
Closing date: 12 noon, 19th May 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 24th May 2021
Forest Oak School is committed to safeguarding children, and applicants will be subject to an Enhanced CRB check.
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.