Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Lyng Primary School
To start in September 2021
Salary range: Band E
15 hours per week
Lyng Primary School has a vacancy for a HLTA to work across whole school (KS1 & KS2). You will work with small groups and also provide valuable whole class cover for teacher’s management time.
We can offer:
- A good school with fabulous children
- A great environment
- A welcoming and supportive staff and governing body
- Well behaved and motivated children
- Support and training to help you to develop in this role
You must be:
- Qualified or have gained at least 2 years hands on HLTA/teaching experience.
- Confident to teach and manage whole classes across the KS1 and KS2 range
- Passionate about raising standards
- Ambitious for the highest standards possible
- Innovative and forward looking
- Willing to contribute to the life of our school and attend staff meeting.
- Prepared to mark books and plan lessons according to school policy
Closing Date 7th May 2021
Lyng Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and clearances, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application forms are available to download from WM Jobs and are returnable directly to the school.
15 hours per week, Term time plus training days
Band E, SCP 18 to 25, £9,037 to £10,791 per annum
Lyng Primary School, Horton Street, West Bromwich. B70 7SQ
7th May 2021