Class Teacher - Foley Park Primary Academy
Required from September 2021
1 x Permanent
1 x Fixed Term – Maternity Cover
Foley Park Primary Academy is a 1-form entry school. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated class teacher to join our dedicated, friendly team of staff from September 2020.
We are part of Victoria Academies Trust which is now a family of nine schools across the West Midlands.
What we can offer you:
- A school that takes your professional development seriously and provides the resources, opportunities and support to shape your own learning
- Multiple pathways for progression
- Motivated and enthusiastic children with a desire to learn
- A supportive staff team
- An open and positive approach to workload and well-being
- Additional release time, support and high-quality training for subject leadership
- A welcoming and hard-working team of staff and Academy Councillors
The successful candidate will:
- Be a committed professional with a desire to provide an excellent education for all pupils
- Be a reflective practitioner who values their own professional development
- Enjoy being part of a forward-thinking, values-driven team with a clear purpose
- Enjoy building excellent relationships with pupils, parents and staff
Foley Park Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check prior to employment commencing.
For an application pack contact email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st May 12.00am.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 26th May 2021 (due to unprecedented times details of interviews will be confirmed nearer the time).
TMS/UPS (additional incentives maybe available for potential subject leadership)
Northumberland Avenue, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 7AW
Friday 21st May @ 12.00am