KS2 Teacher - Blackheath Primary
2 days left
We are looking for an inspirational and highly motivated KS2 teacher who will work alongside the Leadership Team and staff to build on the school’s existing successes and take the school to the next level of achievement. The successful candidate will have high expectations and the knowledge, experience and interpersonal skills to drive sustained improvement. Previous experience in upper KS2 is desirable.
The person appointed will possess: excellent curriculum knowledge; high quality teaching skills; good communication and teamwork skills and demonstrate a desire to support continuous school improvement and their own professional development.
The Successful Applicant Will
- have a clear vision for the future development of curriculum areas in school
- demonstrate effective planning and provision across KS2, modelling outstanding practice and disseminating examples of ‘good practice’
- monitor, evaluate and review pupils’ progress, achievement and attainment and ensure appropriate actions are in place where issues are identified
- have the personality, drive and ambition to inspire, coach and mentor both staff and pupils
- be flexible and passionate about ensuring all staff are motivated to work effectively with pupils to achieve their personal best
- promote the school’s values and engage with parents, carers and the wider community; assisting parents to supporting their children’s learning
- have extremely high expectations of themselves and learners –promoting and modelling behaviour for learning resulting in excellent progress and positive outcomes for every pupil
- have experience of leading a subject and be able to demonstrate having supported whole school improvement
- create an outstanding learning environment
- Support the pastoral care of pupils and have high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour, personal development and well-being.
- have an understanding and commitment to safeguarding and will contribute to the schools child protection procedures
Our school can offer you:
- guaranteed weekly PPA time
- very welcoming, well behaved and enthusiastic children
- a highly motivated and ambitious staff team and dedicated governors
- excellent resources for all areas within teaching and learning
- a laptop and ipad for all teachers
- a vibrant and well resourced learning environment that embraces creativity
- A commitment to your career development and supporting practitioners in developing their teaching and leadership skills
- A supportive and professional workforce with a strong leadership team and established Senior Management Team
Blackheath Primary School is committed to safeguarding children, we take our responsibility extremely seriously. The successful candidate will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date –17th May – 12noon Interviews – To be confirmed
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office, 0121 559 1033. Visits will take place on the following dates; 5th May - 3.45pm 11th May – 9.30am
For further information and to request an application pack please contact the school office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms are returnable directly to the school. Application must be returned in electronic format.
Blackheath Primary School, Britannia Road, Rowley Regis, B65 9NF
17th May, 12.00noon