Wrap Around Care Assistant
4 days left
Salary: SCP 1-2. Hourly rate* £9.25-£9.43 per hour (FTE per annum £17,842-£18,198).
Hourly rate and FTE figures are based on 20-21 rates and are subject to review
Permanent vacancy. - 25 hours per week, term time only
There may an exciting opportunity to take on more hours and responsibility in the future, we hope to introduce a full-year holiday club very soon.
Start date: ASAP
To work within the wrap around care (WAC) provision at Cherry Orchard Primary School, providing high standards of care and play opportunities for children between the ages of 4-11 years old in a safe and secure environment.
Main duties and responsibilities.
- Nurture and encourage children, allowing them to participate and thrive within the WAC provision.
- Plan and engage in a range of indoor and outdoor play activities.
- Prepare for the arrival of children, and tidy at the end of each session.
- Clean all facilities at the end of each session.
- Maintain a register of children attending WAC, and their location within the school.
- Prepare and serve breakfast and snacks, ensuring all dietary requirements are adhered to.
- Liase with parents and carers to maintain a good level of two-way communication.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment.
- To ensure compliance in areas such as Health and Safety, Safeguarding, and GDPR,
- To administer basic first aid and keep records of accidents and incidents.
Further information and an application form can be obtained from the school Tel: 01905 352787, Email: email@example.com Website: www.cherryorchard-pri.worcs.sch.uk
Applications close on Friday 14th May,
Interviews will be held during week commencing 24th May.