Class Teachers x3 - Victoria Park Primary Academy
1 day left
Number of posts: 3
Hours: Full Time Permanent
Required to Start: 1 September 2021
Victoria Park Academy is a growing 3 form entry Primary school in Smethwick and the lead academy of Victoria Academies Trust. The trust aims to build a family of outstanding schools who share a passion for powerful, immersive and creative learning. We are looking to appoint a class teacher to work within the school and welcome applications from teachers with a range of experience. The class year will be dependent upon experience and skills.
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers who are:
• Creative thinker, passionate, committed and have the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for every child
• Energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team
• Willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for our children
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A commitment to continuing professional development
• A supportive and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to ensure children achieve the very best outcomes academically and socially
• Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
Victoria Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further information, please contact Ms Secker (Business Support Officer/PA to the Head teacher) on 0121 558 8701. Please return completed applications marked for the attention Ms Secker, Victoria Park Academy, Ballot Street, Smethwick, B66 3HH or by email to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Friday, 14 May 2021 at midday.
Shortlisting: W/c 17 May 2021.
Interviews: W/c 24 May 2021
There is an expectation that candidates will be observed teaching
Full time, permanent
Victoria Park Academy, 99 Ballot Street, Smethwick, B66 3HH
Friday 14 May 2021 at midday
Job Description and Personnel Specification