Class Teacher x3
1 day left
Class Teacher x3
MPR - UPR
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Both Permanent and Fixed Term 1st September 2021 - 31st August 2022
Maternity cover, and covid catch up booster.
Moseley Church Of England Primary School
Moseley And Kings Heath,
Telephone Number: 0121 449 0441
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 1st September 2021
The Acting Headteacher and Governors at Moseley CE Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent class teacher/teacher’s with knowledge of the National Curriculum and teaching experience to join our enthusiastic and committed staff team.
Applications are invited from either innovative experienced or newly qualified teachers who can demonstrate they are:
• committed to nurturing, enhancing and upholding our inclusive Christian ethos, vision and aims.
• excellent practitioners with the commitment and ability to ensure the highest possible standards for all pupils.
• enthusiastic about and experienced in, creative approaches to teaching and learning.
• able to inspire, challenge and motivate pupils and colleagues.
• able to form positive relationships with children, colleagues and parents.
• committed to developing their own expertise, knowledge and skills to enhance their effectiveness as a teacher.
We can offer you:
• wonderful, enthusiastic children who love learning.
• a strong, caring and inclusive Christian ethos where all are valued
• a dedicated, caring, supportive and enthusiastic team of staff and Governors.
• an enthusiastic parent community who relish opportunities to support their child’s learning.
• a supportive and involved senior leadership team.
• a wonderful learning environment with well-resourced facilities.
• a strong commitment to supporting ongoing professional development.
Closing Date: 14 May 2021 at 12 midday
For further details and application form please email CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk quoting ref ES2173, or alternatively, you can download the application pack. Completed applications should be returned via email to CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk