Teacher - Longwood Primary School
7 days left
NQT Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
The Governing Body is seeking to employ an energetic, enthusiastic and passionate NQT with a positive work ethic who wishes to bring out the very best in our pupils.
Longwood Primary School is a small friendly school which values those who work and learn within it. The dedicated and motivated team of staff work hard to maintain very high standards and provide many excellent opportunities for learning and enrichment.
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to work well as part of our education team and develop excellent links with parents and support their participation in their child’s learning.
- is supportive of the school’s values and ethos and wants every child within their classroom to achieve their very best and goes that extra mile to achieve this.
- is passionate about teaching and learning
- demonstrates energy and hard work to develop their teaching skills
- is committed to establishing a positive classroom experience; promoting high standards and providing effective purposeful feedback to learners
- is a highly effective team player, enjoys supporting children and strives for excellence and enjoyment
- is committed to the safety and well-being of all pupils
- has excellent interpersonal, organisation, communication and time management skills
- will adhere to and support whole school policies and practices
- committed to working with parents, governors and the local community
In return we can offer
- The opportunity to work with a caring, dedicated, hardworking and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff and the chance to work alongside experienced and skilled practitioners
- Positive, happy children who have a love of learning both in our classrooms and our extensive outdoor area.
- happy, enthusiastic and motivated pupils who are proud of their school and enjoy learning
- a supportive staff team and Governing Board
- a comprehensive training package to ensure all of our pupils needs can be met effectively
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st May 2021 at 12pm
Interviews to be held: Friday 4th June 2021
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Further details, application and recruitment monitoring forms are available via the links below.
To apply for this position please send the completed Application form and Recruitment Monitoring form to the School Bursar at email@example.com.
Visits are positively encouraged and are by appointment only. Please contact the school office on 01827 213970 if you would like to arrange a visit or if you would like further details about this post. Due to Covid19 restrictions we can only invite candidates to view the school outside of normal school hours. Therefore, we urge you to look at our school website and take the tour of our school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore, the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
Longwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.