Reception Teacher – Maternity Cover
Salary – dependent on experience/teacher’s main pay scale
We are seeking to employ a full-time teacher to work in our Reception class. You will teach in class of 15 alongside a teaching assistant and be solely responsible for the Early Years at the school.
Hours – Full-time
Start Date – 2nd September 2021
End Date – 22nd July 2022
• A small, friendly, OFSTED rated ‘good’ school set in a small village on the outskirts of Bromsgrove
• A welcoming, rural learning environment with outdoor learning areas
• A supportive, friendly and hardworking staff team and Governing Body
• A commitment to professional development
• Motivated and confident children who are willing to learn
Dodford First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to taking the position.
For further information about the school, please visit the school website or email the school office. Unfortunately, we are not allowing visits to the school at this time due to COVID restrictions but shortlisted candidates can visit prior to their interview, if they wish to do so.
For an application form, please contact the school office on 01527 831569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Lisa Parkes, Headteacher, Dodford First School
CLOSING DATE – Friday 28th May 2021 – noon
Interview dates – week beginning Monday 14th June 2021