HLTA – responsible for pastoral support - Whitecrest Primary School
4 days left
Whitecrest Primary school is a good school with a hard-working, committed team. We are looking to appoint a HLTA responsible for providing pastoral support to our pupils.
The successful candidate will work 1:1 with individual children and provide small group interventions. The role will also involve close liaison with the class-teacher, SENCO, parents and outside agencies.
We are looking for a person who has:
• A caring, patient and understanding approach to working with children
• Has experience of working in a pastoral role within an educational establishment.
• Relevant training – providing pastoral support, mental health in children
• The ability to create resources to help the children they are supporting.
• A firm but fair approach to discipline
• Conducts themselves professionally
• Will make a positive contribution to the school
If you require further information about the position please contact the school on 0121 358 6348
Closing date: Monday 24th May 2021 at 12.30pm
Shortlisting: Monday 24th May 2021
Interviews week beginning 7th June 2021
Sandwell Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role.
21 hours per week, term time, Fixed term until 31 August 2022 due to funding
Band E, SCP 18-25 £24,982-£29,577 pro rata (£12.95-£15.33 per hour) (actual £12,379-£14,785)
Whitecrest Primary School, Whitecrest, Great Barr, B43 6EL
Monday 24th May 2021 at 12.30pm