Cleaner - The Federation of Abbey Junior and Infant School
6 days left
Hours – 12 Hours per week
Including School Holidays
Monday to Thursday 3.15pm – 5.45pm
Friday 3.30pm – 5.30pm
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to work as part of a hardworking team undertaking general cleaning duties within the school, forming positive relationships with adults.
- Undertake routine cleaning of premises and furnishings in all room types during term time.
- Periodic cleaning of premises and furnishings during school holidays.
- Previous experience in a cleaning role of school or office premises and knowledge of the use of industrial cleaning equipment is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
- Cleaners are responsible for a wide range of cleaning duties which include ensuring that all areas are cleaned to the standard / specification given.
To start as soon as possible following an Enhanced DBS Clearance and satisfactory references.
Application Form, Job Description and Personnel Specification can be downloaded from the Local Authority website or WM Jobs. All completed application forms must be returned by post or delivered directly to either of the school offices. Interested applicants can contact either school on 0121 429 1689 or 0121 429 2700.
Closing Date: Friday 21st May 2021 at 12.00 noon
Short listing date: W/C Monday 24th May 2021
Interviews: W/C Monday 24th May 2021
The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is therefore required for this role.
12 hours per week
Band A, SCP 1 to 2, £5,786 to £5,902 per annum (£9.25 to £9.43 per hour plus a Living Wage supplement to £9.50 per hour, payable from 1 April 2021
Maurice Road, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67 5LR Barclay Road, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67 5LT
Friday 14th May 2021 at 12.00 noon