KS2 Class Teacher - High Ercall Primary School
3 days left
KS2 Class Teacher - High Ercall Primary
School Salary: Main Scale 201-204 Depending on experience
Required from: September 2021
The Governors of High Ercall Primary School are seeking to appoint an ambitious, inspirational teacher to join our highly successful rural school.
The successful candidate will join the school’s strong and supportive staff team, to become an integral part of the school. Initially the candidate will teach in KS2, and will lead in a foundation subject area. An interest in the arts and / or PE would be advantageous, but not essential.
The Governors are seeking a class teacher who:
- has a passion and enthusiasm for the education of all children
- demonstrates enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility and a committed approach to the children in their class
- has the desire to lead a curriculum subject area and develop further these skills
- shares our commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In return we can offer:
- a strong and enthusiastic Headteacher and Governing Body to support you
- a dedicated and talented staff team - passionate about pupils’ progress, development and well-being
- proud and hardworking pupils, with an excellent attitude towards learning and behaviour
- supportive parents, a committed Governing Body and a school that works in partnership with other schools and the wider community
- a great opportunity to develop your teaching skills and become a strong subject leader
Socially distanced informal visits to the school are warmly encouraged (subject to lockdown restrictions). Please contact the school office on 01952 387570 to book an appointment to come see our fantastic school for yourself.
Closing date for applications is: Monday 17th May at 9am.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted via email by Tuesday 18th May
Observations in candidates own school will be held, subject to COVID restrictions, on the Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th May
Interviews will be held: Wednesday 26th May
Please complete the application form and email it to email@example.com The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance (including a check on the children’s barred list) for the successful applicant. We are committed to Safeguarding and follow the Safer Recruitment practices as set out in the Statutory Guidance - Keeping Children Safe in Education. We are also committed to Equality and Diversity. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted.
Application forms and further details are available below and from the school office. If you wish to receive an application pack please contact the school office on: 01952 387570 or by firstname.lastname@example.org