Playworker - Young Explorers (Before & Afterschool Club) - Ref: TV06321
2 days left
MEADOW VIEW JMI SCHOOL
Playworker – Young Explorers (Before & Afterschool Club) – Term Time Only
Salary : G3 SPC 04-06 £9.81- £10.21 per hour. 7.30am – 9.00am and 3.15pm – 5.30pm (3¾ hours per day).
Meadow View JMI School is situated next to Doe Bank wood, in a very pleasant area with extensive school grounds. Barr Beacon is also just on our doorstep!
The role will be to support the provision of a child centred environment where children are looked after in a safe, caring and stimulating way ensuring their individual needs are met within a group setting in accordance with the clubs policies and procedures.
The club will provide a play environment for children so you will need to be a friendly, enthusiastic and playful person to support the children's needs and supervise the play space. You will be required to deliver the children to their classrooms following the morning session or collect children from their classroom afterschool.
You will be interacting with the children and parents so good communication skills are essential. Dedication to providing quality childcare is necessary to ensure the club meets all regulatory and legal requirements. Ideally you will hold a level 2 or 3 qualification in either Playwork or equivalent Childcare qualification and have previous experience of a play setting, although this is not essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and be willing to work as part of a team
- Ideally hold a Level 2 or 3 qualification in either play work or equivalent childcare qualification
- Ideally have previous experience in a play care setting
- Be flexible in their working hours
In return we will provide:
- A friendly, welcoming teaching and support team
- A committed a dedicated Governing Body
- Continual professional development
- A creative and innovative environment
- Most importantly our children who are happy to come to school and extremely enthusiastic to learn
- Contact Mrs Tracey Roberts (School Business Manager) via e-mail email@example.com for an application form or for further information.
Meadow View JMI School is committed to safeguarding our children. Successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
Meadow View JMI School, Frampton Way, Great Barr, Birmingham. B43 7UJ. Telephone number: 0121 366 6182.
Closing Date : Monday 17th May 2021 at 12noon