Contract Support Officer (PinCH)
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council is a small Council with big values. We are committed to ensuring our services are delivered to the highest possible standard and we put the customer at the forefront of everything we do. By working for us you will become part of the team and will play your part in serving our community.
Contract Support Officer - Pride in Camp Hill (PinCH)
PinCH is the Management Company that oversees the stewardship arrangements within Camp Hill, Nuneaton. The aims of PinCH are to deliver transformational change for Camp Hill supporting the area in becoming a thriving, sustainable community through a series of physical, social/economic and service delivery improvements, all developed with maximum community involvement. The whole impetus of Pride in Camp Hill is to work with everyone in the local community to help deliver a new and better Camp Hill for the future.
We are currently recruiting for a Contract Support Officer to monitor and assist with the stewardship and provide administrative support to PinCH. In addition, the post holder will assist with the Asset management team at NBBC to provide general administration support relating to the Asset Management of Council Dwellings.
Working within the Housing asset management service, the post will provide contract management of the Camp Hill regeneration and be a first point of contact for residents regarding the regeneration of Camp Hill.
To be successful in this role you will be able to;
• Provide statistical information to management, facilitate and attend meetings and ensure value for money and effective use of the council’s assets.
• Undertake responsibility for the security of void housing stock and subsequent demolition.
• Provide contract Management on behalf of the Management Company and provide regular updates to management as required.
• Be able to investigate and respond to residents’ complaints, Member’s Enquiries and other request including Freedom of Information requests.
• Develop effective links with internal and external customers to ensure effective stewardship arrangements ensuring the achievement of excellence in services.
We are looking for applicants with the below, to support the stewardship arrangements.
• Previous experience of working in a local community setting.
• Level 3 in administration (or willing to work towards)
• Ability to develop relationships with a range of stakeholders.
• Ability to interpret policies, guidance and plans and provide information on these items where required.
Please refer to the job description attached for all essential requirements of the role.
As an employer, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council offers a wide range of benefits, including flexible working, Local Government Pension Scheme and generous holiday allowance.
This post is covered by the Fluency Duty, as outlined in the Code of Practice on the English language requirements for public sector workers.
Please note that all applications must be received on an online application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
Any communication with you will be via email, so please check your email, including spam/junk folders, and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.