KEY STAGE 1 OR KEY STAGE 2 CLASS TEACHER
Pye Green Academy is a two-form entry school on the edge of Cannock Chase. We are looking for a Maternity cover teacher with secure experience of either Key Stage One or Two who:
Has a passion for teaching and enabling children to develop and make progress
Has an un-relenting commitment to equality and the belief that all will succeed
Show determination to be a consistently outstanding teacher
Inspires, challenges and motivates pupils to succeed
Is a resilient, optimistic and happy team player
In return we can offer;
A commitment to professional development for all staff
A happy, caring and inclusive school
Happy and motivated children who are eager to learn.
• Be a classroom teacher
• Have your own well-resourced classroom area in which to work;
• Plan, prepare and assess for your class based on our outstanding curriculum;
• Work alongside a supportive and highly experienced team of teachers and teaching assistants;
• Be committed to bringing out the best in our children;
• Be an inclusive practitioner who firmly believes that every child matters
Details of Key Requirements can be found in the Person Specification attached.
Aspire to work with the children, staff, governors and parents of Pye Green Academy
• Ensure that pupil outcome is at the heart of all aspects of your professional role;
• Be passionate about ensuring that all pupils, including those with SEND, can succeed in their
learning and make good progress in their school life and beyond.
• Enjoy the challenge of working creatively with delightful children and a professional team in
order to help a good school become outstanding.
We believe our pupils deserve the very best and we would encourage applicants to take the time to visit our school.
Contact the School Office for further details – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number:01543 227175
Closing date and Shortlisting: 14th May 2021
Teaching Observation of Shortlisted Candidates: TBC
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has not been successful.
The University of Wolverhampton Multi Academy Trust (UWMAT) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to satisfactory references which will be requested prior to the interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications, plus verification of the right to work in the UK.