Full Time Teacher - Lower Key Stage 2
1 day left
Full time Teacher – Lower Key Stage 2
M1 – M6
Fixed Term contract until 31/08/2022
This is an exciting opportunity for a practitioner to further develop their career and experience. Applications from NQT’s will be welcomed.
This post has evolved as part of restructuring to support the ‘catch up’ process at Pelsall Village School. Smaller class sizes will be a focus throughout our school for the whole of the next academic year.
We are looking for:-
- Proven Quality First teaching particularly in the Core Subjects
- Flexible approach
- Good communicator with parents
- Additional skills that would support other areas of school life
What we can offer:-
- A very friendly, nurturing school with amazing children
- A school with a focus on self-regulation and metacognition
- Opportunities for good staff wellbeing
- Support at all levels
Visits to the school are highly recommended and will be operational following COVID 19 risk assessments.All applications will be subject to Safeguarding checks including Safer recruitment.
Application form and further details available from Mrs Wall, School Secretary, Pelsall Village School, Old Town Lane, Pelsall, WS3 4NJ. Tel: 01922 682073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: Noon on Friday 14 May 2021