Testing Site Operations Manager
1 day left
Job Title: Testing Sites – Operations Manager
Employment Term: 6m contract
Job Category: Adult Social Care
Closing: Friday, 14 May 2021
Interviews: expected to take place on Tuesday, 18 May 2021
In this exciting new role, we are seeking an individual who has good leadership and organisation skills to manage the overall on-site operations of the test sites, both for symptomatic testing and asymptomatic testing including delivery of testing services, ensuring adherence to health and safety protocol and day-to-day workforce management.
You will also need to be good communicator as you will be required to prepare and present management information of the outcomes of the program to senior managers.
You will also undertake duties as follows:
• Provide support with the coordination of the Lateral Flow Testing programme across the county. This will include the collation of statistical data and reporting across the multiple test sites and programmes, maintaining records as required.
• Be the point of contact for communication across the programme and manage updates to the community testing programme manager and outbreak control hub as required.
• Support the development and embedding of templates / processes and ensure the correct governance is incorporated so that robust audit records are in place to support decision making within projects.
• Be able to interpret and support implementation of clinical requirements (as determined within the DHSC Clinical Standard Operating Procedure for Community Testing with Lateral Flow Antigen Testing Devices) and ensuring that these are met.
• Establish quality processes, procedures and standards.
• Ensure best practice in infection prevention and control in testing operations.
You will have:
• Experience of dealing with the public and managing a team.
• Ability to drive or be able to travel freely around the county and beyond.
• Ability to work out of office hours where applicable.
• Ability to work outdoors as necessary.
If you enjoy working collaboratively, are skilled in partnership working and share our energy, drive and ambition, we want to hear from you. We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. All requests for flexible working arrangements and reasonable adjustments will be considered.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement, referring to the job description and person specification, detailing how you meet the specific requirements of the role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing at: email@example.com