Higher Level Teaching Assistant
1 day left
Moseley Church of England Primary School
Moseley And Kings Heath
Telephone Number: 0121 449 0441
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 1st September 2021
The Acting Headteacher and Governors at Moseley CE Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent Higher Level Teaching Assistant with knowledge of the National Curriculum and experience across the Primary age range to join our enthusiastic and committed staff team. The successful applicant will be required to provide classroom support across the school as needed. This may include providing support for individual pupils, groups or
classes, covering short term absences and allowing teachers time to plan, mark and deliver interventions.
We are very keen to appoint the right person to join our exceptional team and welcome applications from enthusiastic, passionate and innovative practitioners. Applications are invited from enthusiastic and committed professionals who:
• Have minimum GCSE (A*-C) / Level 2 English/ literacy and Maths/ numeracy
• Can demonstrate they meet HLTA standards (with NVQ Level 4 equivalent qualification or experience).
• Committed to nurturing, enhancing and upholding our inclusive Christian ethos, vision and aims.
• Excellent practitioners with the commitment and ability to ensure the highest possible standards for all pupils.
• Able to inspire, challenge and motivate pupils and colleagues.
• Able to form positive relationships with children, colleagues and parents.
• Committed to developing their own expertise, knowledge and skills to enhance their effectiveness as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
We can offer you:
• Wonderful, enthusiastic children who love learning.
• A strong, caring and inclusive Christian ethos where all are valued
• A dedicated, caring, supportive and enthusiastic team of staff and Governors.
• An enthusiastic parent community who relish opportunities to support their child’s learning.
• A supportive and involved senior leadership team.
• A wonderful learning environment with well-resourced facilities.
• A strong commitment to supporting ongoing professional development.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 14 May 2021 at 12midday
For further details and application form please email CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk quoting ref ES2174, or alternatively, you can download the application pack. Completed applications should be returned via email to CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer