Service Support Officer - Fostering Panel
Sandwell Children’s Trust are looking to appoint an experienced minute taker/administrator to the role of Fostering Panel Administration, the role involves organising and minuting of Fostering panel, including uploading documentation to child’s file records and the use of MS Teams in inviting participants to Panel meetings, liaising/supporting panel members and working closely with the panel advisor.
The successful applicant will need to be proficient in minute taking, flexible, enjoy a challenge, work to tight deadlines and work as part of a team. If this is you, we look forward to receiving your application.
30 hours per week
As a Service Support Officer working in the Trust you will:-
- Work as part of a team to provide an effective and efficient admin support to the service;
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of IT information;
- Taking and producing of accurate minutes;
- Responsibility for maintaining files and record systems including scanning and uploading of documents;
- Ensuring that tasks allocated are completed accurately and within allocated timescales.
- You will be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a business admin role.
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Have experience of using Microsoft Packages including the use of formulas and generating tables for reports.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- You will have the ability to work under pressure.
- You will have the ability to plan and organise diaries.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good attention to detail.
How to apply.
To apply please click on apply button
Interested, or have any questions? For an informal discussion contact our Recruitment team by emailing email@example.com
An Standard DBS is required for this position.
Sandwell Children's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 11th May 2021