Full Time Class Teacher KS1/KS2 - Olton Primary School
1 day left
£25714.00 - £36961.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
Full Time Class Teacher KS1/KS2
(position to be decided upon appointment)
Required from September 2021
Salary: Main Scale 1- 6 (£25,714 - £36,961)
The Governors and Head Teacher of Olton Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and committed teacher to support our team to inspire, motivate and facilitate high quality learning outcomes to our children. In October 2021, we are excited to be completing the move of our infant and Year 3 departments into a purpose built learning environment which will physically amalgamate our current sites and create a new chapter in Olton Primary School’s history.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations and a positive outlook
• Be an outstanding practitioner who is eager to make a positive difference in KS1/KS2
• Be someone who can engage and enthuse pupils in learning at all times
• Be someone who understands the importance of assessment, feedback and differentiation
• Have great resilience, determination and uphold our school values
• Be open to professional development and thinking creatively.
Olton Primary School can offer you:
• A high quality working environment
• Excellent training and CPD opportunities
• Enthusiastic pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn
• A supportive staff and Governing Body.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake all relevant safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS check.
If you wish to find out more or have any general enquires around this role, please contact Mrs Yvonne Jones in our Junior School office (0121) 706 2644 and option 2 for the Juniors
Applications to be submitted online only to Mrs Y Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for Applications: 12:00pm, Friday 14th May 2021
Interviews and Task: Week Beginning - 17th May 2021
Mrs Yvonne Jones
Tel: 0121 706 2644
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.