4 days left
M1 - UPS2
Required: September 2021
Are you an inspirational teacher who is motivated, energetic and passionate about children’s learning?
Can you empathise with children?
Do you have high expectations of your pupils and ability to design a curriculum to meet all their needs?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to the above we would love to hear from you!
Orchard Primary is a small, exciting, inclusive community school in the market town of Pershore. We wish to appoint an outstanding KS2 class teacher to work alongside a friendly, enthusiastic and forward thinking team. We believe children only get one chance for a great start to their education. Therefore, we are looking for teachers who have the skills, passion, resilience and ambition to make the children’s precious time with us the best it can possibly be.
This position would not suit an NQT but someone who has experience in Year 6.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a sound knowledge of the Year 6 curriculum.
- Experience of supporting children through End of Key Stage 2 assessments.
- Have experience of leading a curriculum subject.
- Be creative and enjoy making lessons fun in order to inspire, motivate, engage and enthuse our pupils to love learning and aspire to great things;
• Demonstrate real enthusiasm and commitment towards raising standards within an inclusive school community;
• Be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills - able to work positively with colleagues and parents;
• Have a range of effective positive behaviour management skills;
• Be able to contribute to the broader life of the school community and its extended provision for pupils and their families.
• Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children;
• Be resilient and hardworking and eager to learn, share and develop their practice;
• Be supportive of the values and aims of our School.
At Orchard Primary, we can offer you:
• An exciting place to work;
• Fantastic, enthusiastic, well behaved and engaging children who are keen to learn;
• Brilliantly supportive staff, parents and governors;
• A real commitment to your professional development;
• The opportunity to use your skills to make positive change in a rapidly developing school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Due to current circumstances we will not be holding show rounds. Please use our website as a reference guide to the school. www.orchardprimary.org.uk
Further information and an application form can be obtained from the school - Tel: 01386 552515, Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 14 May 2021