Community Testing – Technical and Performance Officer
4 days left
Job Title: Technical & Performance Officer
Employment Term: 6m contract
Job Category: Adult Social Care
Closing: Friday, 14 May 2021
Interviews: expected to take place on Tuesday, 18 May 2021
In this exciting new role, we are seeking an individual who has good technical skills using Microsoft Excel, Word, and is confident in providing digital support. You will manage and coordinate all the digital functions that support the Community Testing programme, provide management information to report the effectiveness of the programs deliverables.
You will also need to be a good communicator as you will be required to prepare and present management information on the outcomes of the program.
You will also undertake duties as follows:
• Evaluate project activity to assess delivery against agreed objectives and to measure the impact and benefit realisation.
• Submit project status reports to stakeholders; review and manage risk and issues; anticipate and reacts to change.
• Provide regular project delivery and highlight reports to key stakeholders detailing progress, risks and positions against the project scope and budget.
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
You will have:
• Experience of dealing with the public and working in a team.
• Ability to drive or be able to travel freely around the county and beyond.
• Ability to work out of office hours where applicable.
• Ability to work outdoors as necessary.
If you enjoy working collaboratively, are skilled in partnership working and share our energy, drive and ambition, we want to hear from you. We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. All requests for flexible working arrangements and reasonable adjustments will be considered.
We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. All requests for flexible working arrangements and reasonable adjustments will be considered.
The following candidates will be interviewed if they meet the essential criteria for the post they are applying for:
• Those who indicate that they have a disability. This is part of our commitment to the “Disability Confident” scheme;
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are an Armed Forces Veteran or Reservist. This is part of our pledge to support the Armed Forces Covenant; and
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are a Herefordshire care leaver. This is part of our commitment to supporting young people leaving our care.
Benefits with Herefordshire Council
Holidays: 25 days per year plus 2 days unpaid at Christmas (pro rata for part time)
Pension: LGS pension scheme
Pick your perks – our benefits include access to a range of retail, leisure, holiday and health benefits. This includes savings, cash back and discounts.
We also offer an employee assistance programme that means you will have access to confidential support and advice if you ever need it.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement, referring to the job description and person specification, detailing how you meet the specific requirements of the role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing at: firstname.lastname@example.org