HR Business Manager
3 days left
37.0 Hours per Week
As a key member of the HR Divisional Management Team and reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for leading and delivering a high quality HR service to our Resources Directorate.
You will build strong working relationships with customers and lead on a range of key HR projects and change initiatives to support business success.
In addition to being CIPD qualified, you will have extensive relevant experience working at a senior level and also be able to demonstrate the following: -
- To work strategically and operationally.
- Effective planning and project management skills.
- Influence outcomes through effective reasoning, persuasion and diplomacy.
- To build effective relationships.
- Numeracy and the ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law and statutory guidance on safeguarding matters.
In return we offer: -
- Salary up to £59,243 (£60,281 performance related) per annum.
- Generous annual leave and flexitime entitlement.
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A range of family friendly policies and employee benefits
Interviews will be held on Friday, 28 May 2021 and will take place using a secure video conferencing platform.
To apply, please click on the link below. If you have a specific question regarding this post, please contact Adrian Cattell (Head of HR) by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk, and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job Description and Person Specification