Learning Support Practitioner Level 3 (Early Years) - Moat Farm Infant School
7 days left
Start Date: Thursday 2nd September 2021
Moat Farm Infant School is looking to appoint a reliable, motivated and enthusiastic person to work within our very effective Nursery team. The appointed person will act as a key person to a group of children working in partnership with parents and carers. They will also need to have a genuine desire to work with nursery children who are aged between 2 and 4 years old and contribute to our high-quality caring environment. Candidates should have the following qualities and experience:
- Minimum of NNEB/BTEC/NVQ level 3 qualification in childcare Early Years.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a key worker role within a nursery setting.
- Have a secure understanding of how children learn and child development for 0-5 years.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills; being able to communicate with children, colleagues and parents/carers.
- Good organisational, record keeping and planning skills.
- Experience of making assessments for children and sharing progress with parents/carers.
- Good knowledge of Phase one phonics and helping children to develop language skills.
- Work within the school’s policies and procedures for Safeguarding and Health & Safety.
- Full Paediatric First Aid certificate is desirable.
Application forms should then be returned to the school office.
Please contact the school office if you require further information or if you wish to arrange a visit to the school.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hear by 4pm on Friday 21st May you have not been successful in your application.
Closing date: 12 noon Thursday 20th May 2021
Shortlisting date: Friday 21st May 2021
Observation: Thursday 27th May 2021
Interview: Friday 28th May 2021
35 hours per week, term time only
Band D SCP 9 - 17 (£20,903 - £24,491) pro rata (Actual salary £17,187 - £20,226)
Moat Farm Infant School, Brookfields Road, Oldbury B68 9QR
20th May 2021 at 12 noon