Learning Support Practitioner Level 3 - St Mary Magdalene C of E Primary
Learning Support Practitioner Level 3
Required : From September 2021 (or earlier if possible)
Governors at St Mary Magdalene C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint an energetic and highly motivated Learning Support Practitioner for our small family orientated school.
The successful applicant will have outstanding classroom support skills, high expectations and should have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum. They should also be:
* Focused on supporting in innovative and creative ways
* Committed to our values, our children, parents and community
* A clear thinking, aspirational and organised practitioner who demonstrates emotional intelligence
* An excellent practitioner who is keen to learn and develop
* Able to engage, motivate and inspire our pupils through the delivery of quality teaching and learning activities
* Able to communicate effectively with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
* Passionate about creating a truly inclusive environment where children feel safe and secure.
In return we offer:
* A tight knit community of supportive, hardworking staff, governors and parents
* Children with a thirst for learning and a friendly children who are keen to learn
• An inclusive and nurturing school, committed to developing the potential of all staff and children
• Opportunities for continued professional development
Due to Covid restrictions, visits in person are limited to those who are shortlisted only. However, candidates are invited to view our website. We would also be happy to arrange a phone conversation with a member of the Senior Leadership Team if candidates have any questions.
Application packs are available directly from the school or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. We reserve the right to close the vacancy before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Closing date : 18th May 2021 @ 12 noon
Interviews : 21st May 2021
30 hours per week, term time only plus 5 training days, permanent
Band D, SCP 9-17 £20,903-£24,491 pro rata (£10.83-£12.69 per hour) (actual £15,057- £17,642)
St Mary Magdalene C of E Primary School, Stanway Road, West Bromwich, B71 1RP
Tuesday 18 May 2021 at 12 noon