Teacher - St Mary Magdalene C of E Primary
Teacher with SEMH/Classroom teaching experience.
Required : From September 2021 (or earlier if possible) Full time I year initially (catch up funding) Not suitable for NQTs due to the varied nature of the post.
Do you want to support children in catching up and making a success of their lives? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding, experienced, dynamic primary teacher with a passion for developing the mental health and well being of all pupils to join our small family orientated school. At St Mary Magdalene we understand the importance of feeling safe and secure in order for effective learning to take place.
This role will require a flexible approach and could include whole class teaching, small group and 1-1.
The successful applicant will have outstanding classroom and support skills, high expectations and a commitment to our inclusive school. This role is new but will require some cover for classes.
They should also be:
* Focused on supporting in innovative and creative ways
* Committed to our values, our children, parents and community
* A clear thinking, aspirational and organised practitioner who demonstrates emotional intelligence
* An excellent practitioner who is keen to learn and develop
* Able to engage, motivate and inspire our pupils through the delivery of quality teaching and learning activities
* Able to communicate effectively with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
* Passionate about creating a truly inclusive environment where children feel safe and secure.
* Nurturing and compassionate, understanding that all behaviour is a form of communication
* Capable of working with staff to support class integration
In return we offer:
* A tight knit community of supportive, hardworking staff, governors and parents
* Children with a thirst for learning and a friendly children who are keen to learn
• An inclusive and nurturing school, committed to developing the potential of all staff and children
• Opportunities for continued professional development
Due to Covid restrictions, visits in person are limited to those who are shortlisted only. However, candidates are invited to view our website. We would also be happy to arrange a phone conversation with a member of the Senior Leadership Team if candidates have any questions.
Application packs are available directly from the school or via email to email@example.com
NB. We reserve the right to close the vacancy before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Closing date : 18th May 2021 @ 12 noon
Interviews : 21st May 2021
Full time, Fixed term 1 year
TMS (£25,714-£36,961 per annum)
St Mary Magdalene C of E Primary School, Stanway Road, West Bromwich, B71 1RP
Tuesday 18 May 2021 at 12 noon