4 days left
6.25 Hours per Week
The Governors and Headteacher of Oakfield Primary Academy wish to appoint a Midday Supervisor to join our team.
Successful applicants will be required to supervise the children in the dining hall, playground and classrooms over the lunchtime period. Working with the team to set up dining room equipment ensuring that it is hygienically maintained. Setting out tables, putting away, sweeping and spot cleaning the floor once the children have vacated the dining hall.
Applicants will uphold and work to the whole school behaviour policy, values and ethos.
We would love to hear from you if you are an individual who:
- Has experience of supervising children, ideally in a school environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Is able to work under own initiative
- Is dedicated to ensuring the overall safeguarding and wellbeing of all children
- Awareness of strict hygiene procedures
We can offer you:
- Strong, supportive leadership and a caring, enthusiastic and hardworking staff team
- A commitment to providing high quality professional development
- The opportunity to make a real difference to change the lives and futures of our children
Additional Information & How to Apply
You are warmly invited to contact Jo Fricker, School Business Manager on 01788 565021. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion or to request an application pack.
Closing date: 14th May 2021
Oakfield Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.