Department Leader of English
4 days left
MPS/UPR plus TLR 1 £8,927
Leader of English
Required for September 2021
Full time, permanent contract
11-16 Church of England Academy, n.o.r. 678
Headteacher: Mike Gunston
Following the internal promotion of the current post holder, we are looking to appoint a dynamic and driven subject leader for English. You will be an exceptional practitioner with high expectations of all students.
You will be joining a talented and committed English Department. The role presents an exciting opportunity to fill a crucial middle leadership role in our team and will provide an ambitious professional with excellent preparation for future career development.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate a positive impact on student outcomes in their current role
- A highly effective classroom practitioner with the capability to develop the performance of colleagues
- Passionate about designing an ambitious and innovative English curriculum
- Committed to professional development and continual improvement
- Willing to uphold our Christian values of trust, belief, challenge and resilience
“A strikingly positive school culture. Staff and pupils have excellent relationships.” Ofsted March 2018
Dyson Perrins is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful for this position you will be expected to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service before appointment is confirmed. References will be sought on shortlisted candidates before interview.
Please send completed application forms to the Office Manager email@example.com Applicants are welcome to visit the school; please contact the Headteacher’s PA firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 17 May 2021
Interviews: to be held week beginning Monday 17 May 2021