Class Teacher - Greenacres Primary School
1 day left
Class Teacher 0.2 or 0.4 FTE
Greenacres Primary School
Required September 2021
Fixed Term until August 2022
Greenacres Primary and Nursery School are looking to appoint a Class Teacher for a Fixed Term from 1st September 2021 until 31st August 2022 in the first instance.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Greenacres Primary and Nursery School during a period of exciting development and change. Greenacres Primary and Nursery School is a busy, friendly school based on the outskirts of the historic and picturesque town of Shrewsbury. We currently have 154 students on roll and our vast grounds provide exciting opportunities for children to learn both indoors and outdoors.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who is motivated, engaged and has a lifelong love for learning. We would welcome applications from a candidate who:
- Is a qualified, talented and enthusiastic teacher with the potential to become part of an outstanding teaching team.
- Has a high standard of professionalism with a determination to make an impact in our school.
- Is an exceptional, creative classroom teacher.
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and support our pupils.
- Is committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the New National Curriculum.
- Is an experienced teacher and has evidence of at least two years successful primary phase teaching experience.
- Has a genuine love of working with children and is committed to the development of the whole child.
If you would like an informal chat, any further information, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Suzi Bray, Headteacher on 01743 464570 or email: email@example.com
Full details including the Recruitment Pack can be found on our website: https://www.greenacres.shropshire.sch.uk/vacancies/
Please complete the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th May 2021 @ midday. Interviews will be held: w/c 17th May 2021
Please note that we are unable to accept CV’s.
Empower Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure by Criminal Records Bureau prior to commencement in post.
This post is a designated customer facing role under the fluency duty and requires a specified level of spoken English as stated in the person specification.