M1 - M6
Job start date: 1st September 2021 - temporary until 31st August 2022
The Governors and Head Teacher of Grimley and Holt Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and committed teacher to support our team to inspire, motivate and facilitate high quality learning outcomes to our children.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations and a positive outlook
• Be an outstanding practitioner who is eager to make a positive difference in KS1
• Be someone who can engage and enthuse pupils in learning at all times
• Be someone who understands the importance of assessment, feedback and differentiation
• Have great resilience, determination and uphold our school values
• Be open to professional development and thinking creatively.
We can offer you:
• A high quality working environment
• Excellent training and CPD opportunities
• Enthusiastic pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn
• A supportive staff and Governing Body.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake all relevant safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS check.
If you wish to find out more or have any general enquires around this role, please contact Melanie Wilkinson in our school office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be submitted online only to Mrs Wilkinson in our school office: email@example.com
Closing date for Applications: 12:00pm, Friday 21st May 2021