Receptionist - Shireland Technology Primary School
7 days left
Required for: June 2021
Fixed term contract – until July 2022
Shireland Technology Primary is a growing two form entry Primary school aiming to provide an outstanding education to local pupils. As the first face that families and visitors will be greeted by in our school, the receptionist role is pivotal. The receptionist is the first impression of our school and as such, finding the right candidate for the job is essential. As a school we will be welcoming not only families, but visitors from national and international companies as well as hosting events in school; our receptionist will need to have the right skillset and disposition to deal with all visitors to the school.
We are seeking a well organised and committed individual who will provide a professional and friendly first impression of the school. The right candidate will be able to manage their workload effectively, working well within our team and being part of our collaborative work environment.
Duties will include:
- Greeting pupils, parents and visitors to the school
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- General administrative duties.
- Distribution and despatching of mail
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Knowledge of SIMS preferable
- High standards of written and spoken English
- This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: 8.00am Friday 21st May 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 26th May 2021
For application pack please contact: email@example.com
37 hours per week, Term Time Only
Band B SCP 2 – 4 £18,198 - £18,933 per annum pro rata
Waterloo Road, Smethwick, B66 4ND
Friday 21st May 2021 8:00am