£18,562 - £20,493 pro rata
Hours per week: 22.5, term time only
Contract Type: Fixed Term 1 Year position funded through Sports Premium which DFE may cancel
Calshot Primary School
Job Start Date: 2nd September 2021
We wish to appoint a Sports Coach to work every afternoon from 12.00 noon until 4:30pm across Early Years, KS1 and KS2 from 2nd September 2021
The successful candidate will need to:
- have experience of working with primary aged pupils in the context of delivering physical education activities;
- be able to support the class teacher in meeting the needs of all children within P.E. lessons;
- be able to work with individuals and small groups of children;
- be able to plan structured coaching sessions, including after-school clubs, appropriate to the age of the pupils;
- be motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable;
- show initiative and be able to work as part of a team;
- have excellent communication skills
We can offer:
- a high level of support;
- friendly staff;
- supportive parents and governors;
- enthusiastic, confident children.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 14 June 2021, 12.00 noon
Informal visits to the school are encouraged; please contact the school to arrange an appointment by
e-mailing email@example.com Visits are scheduled for Wednesday 26 May at 11:00am or Monday 7 June at 3:45pm. Application packs are available from the school please call for a paper pack, or email for an electronic version. Please limit the information in support of your application to one side of A4 and include any details of relevant qualifications.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 0121 675 1059
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.