Clerk To Governors
Grade PR2 SCP Level 5 - £11.46 per hour (1.34 hrs per week)
Required for Upton Snodsbury Cof E School from 1st September 2021 or sooner
Upton Snodsbury C E First School is an inclusive, friendly, family focused school where our children thrive in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust. Our children and staff are enthusiastic about learning and strive for excellence. The Headteacher and Governors wish to appoint a skilled clerk to engage with the headteacher and the school’s governors to ensure efficient delivery and effective governance.
Applications are welcomed from individuals who can demonstrate good interpersonal skills, the willingness to work in a team and who are supportive of the school’s ethos. Training will be provided for the right candidate.
Desired qualities would include:
- Administrative and organisational support including arranging and clerking meetings
- Giving guidance to ensure that the Governing body works in compliance with the appropriate legal and regulatory framework
- A commitment to providing the highest quality service
- Excellent communications, literacy and numeracy skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, Governor's meetings are usually held on Wednesday 5.30pm - 6.30pm approx.
- Knowledge of schools and Governing bodies would be an advantage.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.
For further details please contact Mrs Joyce Price on 01905 381288 or email email@example.com
Applicant packs can be found on our website www.upsnodsfirst.worcs.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: 11th June 2021
Interviews will be held: TBA