Assistant Head Teacher with a passion for EYFS
Salary: Leadership Range Scale 1-5
Required From: September 2021
An opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified candidate to apply for the role of Early Years Lead to include our Pre School department, at Fladbury First School.
As a “Good” (Ofsted 2018) and “Outstanding” (SIAMS 2016) School we can offer:
- · Exceptionally well behaved children who enjoy their school and are motivated to learn
- · Dedicated staff who are hardworking and passionate towards their roles and responsibilities
- · Supportive parents with strong Church community links
- · A commitment to your continuing professional development and career progression
The successful candidate will:
- Become a member of the SLT and take responsibility for EYFS (including Pre School)
- Support the Christian ethos of our school
- Be an outstanding individual committed to ensuring the children within their care achieve and make good progress
- Have high expectations for children’s progress and achievement
- Take an innovative and creative approach to curriculum planning
- Have a passion for developing children’s skills in reading, writing and mathematics
- Have a secure knowledge of the new Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
- In some capacity have experience of leadership
- Have previous experience of a First School setting
- Keep up to date with local and national developments to continually seek new and exciting opportunities to reshape and refine our provision
- Be able to relate to parents, governors and the wider community demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be organised and efficient, dedicated and committed.
- Have excellent behaviour management strategies
- Have a keen interest in SEND
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement:
Fladbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff at Fladbury to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced criminal record check cleared by the Disclosure and Barring Service, 2 references and medical clearance.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and these can be managed in a COVID secure manner
Please contact the school secretary Mrs Heather Edwards to arrange to visit us. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of an interview. Tel 01386 860301, Email: email@example.com
Applications to be received by email only to the office email address using the Local Authority Teaching Appointment Application Form.
Applications close: Tuesday 18 May 2021 by Midday
Interview date: Wednesday 26 May 2021