St Wilfrid’s Catholic Academy - Class Teacher KS2
The Academy Committee are seeking to appoint a highly motivated KS2 Class Teacher, to start in September 2021. The post is advertised as full time but part time will be considered for the appropriate candidate. We are looking for a nurturing, flexible, enthusiastic person, who is also a team player, hard-working and able to build excellent relationships based on mutual trust and respect in line with our Catholic ethos. We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Support for the Catholic ethos of the school
- Have a positive outlook and the ability to work well with others, as part of a team
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and actively model and promote the values and ethos of the school
- Be able to demonstrate exemplary primary classroom practice
- Knowledge and experience of recent curriculum initiatives
- Enthusiasm and motivation.
- Willingness to promote own professional development
- Ability to work effectively with children, parents and colleagues.
- Is determined that children develop as well-rounded, happy and confident individuals;
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children with a positive attitude to learning
- Friendly, hard - working and dedicated colleagues
- Opportunities for professional development
- Supportive parents and governors
- A collegiate, partnership approach towards school improvement
Please indicate your experience and curriculum strengths/ interests in your application
Permanent Part time would be considered for the appropriate candidate.
Please contact Mrs. Denise Lavelle, Academy Manager for an application form at email@example.com or call 01782 235676.
St Wilfrid’s Catholic Academy,
Stoke on Trent,
St Wilfrid’s Catholic Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment.
The post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure Barring Service.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/