Teacher (St Peter's Church of England Primary School)
St. Peter’s Church of England Primary School
Church Lane, Hixon
Staffordshire, ST18 0PS
T: 01889 270233 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
Part Time (0.6) 5 mornings and 1 afternoon
With potential to increase during school year
Fixed Term (until end of August 2022)
Suitable for Newly Qualified and more experienced teachers
We are looking for an inspirational and highly motivated class teacher to join our ambitious and highly dedicated school team from September 2021. At St. Peter’s we are driven to create an exceptional learning experience for every child; we are committed to securing the very best educational standards and to continually open doors for our pupils through learning, faith and care.
The successful candidate will:
- be an ambitious and highly skilled classroom practitioner;
- support our belief that every child has the right to the best possible learning experience;
- be committed to providing learners with superb knowledge, skills and understanding across all subject areas and recognising that every minute of a child’s learning adventure counts;
- be flexible in their approach, and to think creatively about how to get the best out of their learners;
- have high aspirations for every child in our school, and strive to ensure that every second of their journey is magical, memorable and of the highest possible standard;
- uphold the school’s Christian values and support the school’s distinct Christian ethos.
- be committed to their own professional learning;
- be able to contribute and support the school's continual development.
In return we offer:
- A wonderful opportunity to work within a small and highly supportive school environment which is committed to you and your professional development journey.
- The opportunity to become part of a church school family who work together to open doors with learning, faith and care.
- Well behaved leaners who are enthusiastic about their learning and always strive to do their best.
- A large school-site with opportunities for outdoor adventures and learning experiences.
This post is open to NQTs as well as those with more experience and visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit to the school please email: email@example.com or call 01889 270233.
School Visits: Tuesday 11th May @ 2.15pm, Friday 14th May @ 3.30pm, Thursday 20th May @ 3.30pm (Places are limited on each tour, please book via the school office).
Closing date: Friday 21st May at 9.00am.
Shortlisting: Friday 21st May.
Recruitment day will take place during week commencing 24th May 2021.
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified by telephone on Friday 21st May 2021.
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to lead an English session to a mixed-age Key Stage 1 class maintaining social-distancing, as well as undertake a professional discussion. Further details will be given when candidates have been selected for invitation to the recruitment day.
St. Peter’s Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.