Deputy Headteacher - Ref: TV09021
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is federated with St Thomas of Canterbury
Address: Blue Lane East, Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 8HN
Tel: 01922 720063 Email: email@example.com
Executive Head teacher: Mrs Richmond
Deputy Headteacher for St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School
Required for September 2021
Salary: L7 – L11
PAN: 210 Age Range: 3-11
The Governing Body of Saint Patrick’s are seeking to employ an outstanding and inspirational Deputy Headteacher who is a determined and ambitious leader, with the vision and skills to work alongside the Headteacher to continue improving standards of learning and teaching for all children. We are looking for a committed and practising Catholic who is an outstanding classroom practitioner with KS2 experience.
We are looking for someone who is:
· A practising Catholic committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic education
· Has proven recent senior management and leadership experience
· Has high expectations of self, staff and pupils and is committed to raising standards throughout the school
· Passionate about children’s learning and has a proven track record of raising attainment and developing the whole child
· Have strong moral and ethical principles and values
· An outstanding classroom practitioner who leads by example and supports other colleagues to improve their practice
· Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations
We can offer you:
· A warm and welcoming school with a very supportive Catholic ethos
· An inclusive school with happy children who enjoy learning
· Supportive governors that are committed to school improvement
· Dedicated and talented staff who are keen to build on high standards
· Supportive parents and an active local church community
· A commitment to continuing professional development
For further details about the post and an applications pack, please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Humpage on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01922720063
Candidates are welcome and warmly encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement. Please contact Mrs Humpage on 01922720063 to make an appointment.
Application forms and further details are available via the links.
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 14th May 2021
Interview date to be arranged
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.