Teaching Assistant Grade 1
30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, TTO plus TED days to include a lunch duty
Job to commence ASAP for the successful candidate once all pre-employment checks have been completed.
The Governors and staff of our popular Catholic School in Droitwich are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Teaching Assistant to work within our Pre School. The role will be part time: 30 hours, Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of supporting children within the pre-
- school age range/school setting
- Have experience/interest in working with children with specific and/or complex needs
- Have high expectations for our children’s progress and overall achievement
- Take an imaginative and creative approach to curriculum learning that captures the children’s interest
- Be flexible, forward thinking, innovative and highly energetic
- Has an understanding of how children learn, including social/emotional development.
- Have a passion for quality teaching and learning, enabling the best outcomes for our children.
- Be able to work well as part of our whole school team and school community
- Have an understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Support our Catholic school ethos
We can offer you:
- Small class size in a beautiful setting
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, friendly and committed team of staff
- Children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A supportive school community of staff, parents and Governors
- Be a part of a brand new building being built for Pre School to open by September 2022
- A commitment to your professional development
St Joseph’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to taking the position.
Visits are available after school hours only due to COVID restrictions. Tours are available on 25.05.21 or 27.05.21 at 15:30. Please email the school office to book onto a visit of your choice.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview which will be held virtually.
The closing date for applications is Friday 11 June 2021.
Interviews will take place virtually on Tuesday 22 June 2021.