Primary Class Teacher - Ref: EX01221
Primary Class Teacher
5th May 2021
18th May 2021
1st September 2021
MPS 00001 - 00006
The Governors and Principal of Star Academy, Sandyford are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and committed teacher to join our supportive and outward-facing team. You will help us to embed our vision and values to ensure that our children grow not only academically, but with the strength of character that will lead to a successful future as a valued and healthy member of society.
As part of the Star Academy team, you will experience:
- Enthusiastic pupils who are well-behaved and ready to learn
- A warm, kind and supportive staff with great humour
- A high - quality working environment
- Full induction and continuous professional development opportunities through the Academy Transformation Trust Institute
- A full Early Career pathway should you be an NQT
- Leadership opportunities
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations and strive to impact positively on the lives of our children.
• Be an outstanding practitioner who is eager to make a positive difference.
• Be someone who can engage and enthuse pupils in learning at all times.
• Be someone who understands the importance of assessment, feedback support and challenge for all.
• Have great resilience, determination and uphold our school values and culture.
• Be reflective about their own practice, seeking to craft their skill through evidence-based
To apply please click on the link below -
Closing date: 5pm, 18th May 2021